Kratom is one of the latest entrants in the market of beverages. It is becoming a favorite among many and is being said to be the perfect replacement for tea and coffee. Kratom has its own benefits, either in the form of medicine or for controlled recreational uses. It is mainly derived from the leaves of a plant called Mitrogyna speciosa. This is common in different parts of Asia, especially in the South-Eastern part. Finding out the best variant from among the ones available in the market can become quite a task.
There are different types of Kratom, and most of it are based on the place of origin. It can also be classified according to the vein type, with the green type being one of the most popular ones. Even among the green type, there are many strains. The Borneo and the Bali strain occupy the top position now. Conducting a thorough comparison can throw some light on which is superior though.
Green Borneo Kratom
It is easy to decipher from the name that it is cultivated in a place called Borneo. It is called Green Kratom because of the green vein that is present at the center of the leaves of the plant. Since it has been used as a remedy for people addicted to opiate drugs, it has gained a good name recently. The main reason behind its potency is the rare type of alkaloids that are present.
The benefits of it include-
- Stimulates the brain in no time and acts as an energy booster. You can remain energetic for a longer period of time.
- The metabolism of the body is improved. If you have any problems associated with digestion, it can get resolved on taking this.
- It helps in the rapid absorption of the nutrients from the food ingested and helps fight against constipation.
- Green Borneo Kratom can be beneficial as a remedy if you are suffering from irregular bowel movements.
- It also helps to remove any toxins that may be inside the body.
- One of the most potent uses of this is the pain-relieving capacity of it. Green Borneo Kratom has been known to be useful for pain associated with muscles as well as joints and even the bones.
- It helps improve the cognition of an individual, and it can be used by ADHD patients or those who have difficulty concentrating.
The proper dosage for Green Borneo Kratom ranges from 2 to 4 grams for people with normal body weight. A dosage of 1.5 grams will suffice for someone who just started using it.
Green Bali Kratom
This is one form of Kratom that has been routinely used in traditional medicine and is not something completely new. The shade of green that the leaves of the plant have is unique. The Green Bali Kratom is mainly used for getting rid of addictions and also for mental support.
The benefits of Green Bali Kratom are-
- If you tend to feel too anxious or become stressed due to some situation, it can soothe your nerves and calm you down.
- Opiate addiction is one of the biggest addictive drug problems in the world. The dependence on it is such that it is difficult to leave. This Kratom can be used as an agent to get rid of this addiction as well.
- With old age, some chronic pain might be felt in the body, which stays for a long period of time. Green Bali Kratom can act as a good pain reliever for conditions such as these.
- Your mental abilities can also get enhanced on consuming Green Bali Kratom in controlled amounts.
- This Kratom can help to cure the problem and bring your prowess back if you have been suffering from your sexual abilities in recent times.
The dosage of Green Bali Kratom is again around 2 to 5 grams.
As is evident from this article, both Green Borneo and Green Bali Kratom have a similar method of functioning. You should take a pick based on your requirements and availability.