There are a variety of cat trees in the market and this might confuse you when you decide to get one for your lovely pet. But to get the confusion out of the way, you can click here to see the various designs and also learn what you need to look for when you are in the market. In respect to what your cat prefers, you will need to pick one which she is going to enjoy most which is a tough decision to make. But when you click here, you will get a list of some of the best cat trees which are available
Things you need to consider
- Design and construction: This is the first thing that you will need to consider before you use your hard earned cash to buy a scratching tree for your cat. You have to be able to determine the right design which you as well as your cat is going to like. You will also need to ensure that the structure you are choosing is sturdy and made with construction materials which are of high quality.
- Cat tree weight:If you are interested in your cat tree being mobile in your your house, it will be good if you choose one that is lightweight or something which you will be able to easily disassemble and assemble.
- Engagement and Interactivity: Get a cat tree which will be able to offer your cat with a place that will become its favorite for the various activities. If you have a cat which likes to climb a lot, then you will have to choose a tree that will offer your pet with a lot of movement that is vertical. But if you have a cat that likes to nap a lot, then get a cat tree which will have a comfortable resting surface. If you have a cat that likes to scratch a lot, provide it with a playground with a sisal or carpet scratching post.
- Your Cat’s age: Depending on the actual age of your cat, it will determine the type of cat tree which you will decide to pick when you click here. If you have a cat which is very old and doesn’t do a lot of movement, you will need to choose a small cat tree. Select a model that is short and with a lot of spacious perches, condo, or beds which will be able to offer it with enough room for it to play and be able to explore without the need to do a lot of climbing. But if your cat is still young and active, you have to consider purchasing a tall tree which will be able to offer it with more space for playing, climbing and scratching.
- Pet weight and size: Holes of tunnels or tubes in the cat trees need to be large enough in order to match with the size of your cat. In most instances, the trees that you will find in the market might be too small to be able to accommodate your large cat and thus, you need to pay close attention when it comes to the size dimensions. Components like platforms, perches, or ladders, need to be spacious so that the cat can be able to climb up and down without falling or slipping. You will need to be sure that the parts are able to hold your cat’s weight.
- The number of cats that you have: If you have several cats, choose a cat tower, which is big with perches, sisal posts, and houses. Remember that, every cat will require its own space and thus, a need to give them each, enough space.
- Ease of Maintenance: The cat tree that you are about to purchase should be one that is easy to maintain and clean. When a cat is shedding, it can create a lot of mess and the cat tree and beds are normally places which need more attention as far as maintenance and cleanliness are If you purchase one that is difficult to maintain and clean, it will consume a lot of your valuable time.
- Price of the cat tree: You are obviously looking for a cat tree which is the best in the market but at the same time, you are on a budget. You will need to look for the best within your set budget and thus, a need to know what your set budget is before you go out there in the market. There is no need to go out window shopping only to admire a cat tree and at the end of the day, find that it is not within your budget.
The selection of cat trees is very large to the extent that, it is becoming difficult to shop for one. That is why, before you go to the market, ensure that you know what you are looking for, what the needs of your cat are, and get the best choice out of what you will find out there. If you find it difficult, then go ahead and click here to choose from the various designs that are considered to be the best.
All in all remember that cats are animals which are adventurous, like to scratch, climb, and be able to lounge higher in the house. When you get them a cat tree, they will definitely love it because, it will make their scratching, resting and playing to be centralized.